This juicy garlic smeared Tri-Tip Roast is the perfect meat for a gracious dinner, yummy brunch sandwich’s or a burrito. This a great recipe for the BBQ Grill or pop it in the oven.
- Preheat oven 350.
- Cut just the very tops off of garlic clove.
- Put 3 teaspoons of real butter on top of each cluster of cloves or you can drizzle olive oil.
- Roast Garlic for approx. 55 minutes or until skins are golden brown.
- Remove from oven and wait 20 minutes or until cool to touch.
- Squeeze the garlic cloves out of the skins into a bowl.
- Smash the garlic with fork, this will leave the garlic soft and pliable to spread over the top of the Tri-Tip Roast.
- Add salt and coarse pepper in the bowl and mix well.
- Place the roast fat side up in pan. If the roast has more than 1/2 inch of FAT, cut excess off.
- Spread the garlic mix over entire roast evenly and entire roast is covered.
- Seal the plate with saran wrap or a baggie and leave in refrigerator for 24 to 48 hours. I prefer 48 hours.
- Remove the roast from refrigerator and let it come to room temperature, approx. 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees or warm BBQ to 350 degrees.
- Remove plastic wrap from roast.
ORBBQ: Place on top rack of grill and BBQ for 45 minutes. Do not Flip the meat, all the garlic will fall off.
- Remove from oven or BBQ and transfer to a plate and let rest for 15 minutes.
- Slice on diagonal and enjoy
Make your own home made “Preservative Free” garlic powder.
- Organic Large Garlic Cloves
- Small knife
- Chopping Board
- Empty Spice Jar
- Small Cuisinart
Chocolate Berry Delight
Easy as 1-2-3
These are the supplies you will need:
- Brownie Mix … Duncan Hines-Betty Crocker any one will do.
- Whip Cream
- 12″ x 9″ pan
Bake your brownies as directed on box, cut into even squares. 2 cuts down length and 3 cuts on width of pan. Let them cool in the pan before removing them. The brownies can be made a day in advance.
Place one brownie on the bottom and layer with sliced strawberries, whip cream on top, place another brownie on top and layer with strawberries and your whip cream. Go around the edge between the 2 layers of brownies with whip cream and place a full berry on top or you can slice them. If you want to dazzle it up a little, drizzle a bit of melted chocolate over the top of the entire dessert and plate. Simple easy dessert.
Are you feeling a little run down?
During this flu season it might be a good idea to take this great remedy to keep the bug at bay.
Not only will it help you with cold viruses, but it builds your immune system to help fight off what ever comes your way.
Try this great pick me up Cocktail. Delicious, ideal pick-me-up at home, work, sports or gym.
Perfect taken 3 times daily – upon arising, mid-morning and mid-afternoon.
Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar Cocktail
- 1 to 2 tsps Bragg Organic Vinegar in 8 oz
- Glass Purified Water and (optional) to taste.
- 1 to 2 tsps YOUR CHOICE OF ONE: Organic Honey, 100% Maple Syrup, Cane Syrup, Blackstrap Molasses or 4 drops herb Stevia.
Or if you don’t want to mix all that up. I just down my 2 teaspoons of Apple Cider Vinegar followed by 12 ounces of water.
You can also buy the premixed cocktails. Bragg Bev Apple Cider Grape and Acai 16 Ounce Pack of 12