My favorite pudding recipe. It’s rich and creamy texture deserves a special mention.
- 1/2 cup White Sugar
- 3 tablespoons Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 cup Cornstarch
- 1/8 teaspoon Salt
- 2 3/4 cup Milk
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- Place dry ingredients in pan and mix together
- Add milk, stir and leave it for 5 mins
- Place pan on stove and turn heat to medium high and constantly stir until pudding is bubbling, turn heat to medium and continue stirring until pudding thickens
- Remove from heat and add butter and vanilla and stir until ingredients are combined well
- Pour pudding into containers or pie shell.
- Bug Out Bags – What are They and Do I Need One?The term “bug out bag” may be new to you … Continue reading Bug Out Bags – What are They and Do I Need One?
- Sprouts … Yummy VideoThis video is an excellent learning video. it’s not in … Continue reading Sprouts … Yummy Video
- Love Bombing: grandiose attention/affection to influence/manipulate.We met on Match.com. I was a serial first-dater; was … Continue reading Love Bombing: grandiose attention/affection to influence/manipulate.
- None… myselfWho was your most influential teacher? Why? I was my … Continue reading None… myself
- Strawberries and clotted cream, ice cream, cream soda floats. Oldies and goodiesHaving prepared a sprawling mosaic of edible curiosities, and after … Continue reading Strawberries and clotted cream, ice cream, cream soda floats. Oldies and goodies