We are all trying to living a Healthier lifestyle today. Even in this crazy fast paced world we live in today, we are trying to achieve some balance. Between 8 hours of work, picking the kids up, Shopping for dinner, making dinner, we sometimes make bad decisions. The healthy food verses the junk food we end up eating because of convenience changes dramatically.
- DO NOT DUMP YOUR PETS. EDUCATE and KEEP THEM SAFE WITH YOU…
- IS THERE DANGER? Organic CBD VS. Synthetic
- TIME TO PAY ATTENTION PEOPLE… NEW DANGERS WITH COVID-19?
- AYUDO A CONTROLAR EL VIRUS COVID-19 LAVANDO MIS MANOS MUCHAS.
- CARTOON HUMOR: WASH YOUR HANDS… LAVA LAS MANOS`
If you seem to be in a rut when it comes to making that choice for a healthier lifestyle, you are not alone. Over 48,000 Americans make that same choice every minute of every day.
Gaining weight fast and you are dieting? Reading your labels are very important. Actually cooking fresh as much as possible. Watch out for packaged food. Making homemade potato chips is better for you, homemade anything… If you are into meat, Eat as much bacon as you want. Proteins are your friends.
Fresh Veggies, plant a garden. Even if it is a small one in pots in a window sill. Get your kids involved. Start them on a good healthy road in life.