- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes (onions)
- Cook Time: 10 minutes (egg rings)
- Total Time: 50 to 60 minutes
- Yield: 12 servings
- Skill Level: Beginner / Easy
- Kitchen Appliance: Stove, Oven, knife, Slap-Chopper, Frying pan for oven use.
Onion rings with a Western Scramble in center
- 12 Eggs scrambled
- Green, Red and Yellow Peppers
- 12 or more Onion Rings (medium size)
- Salt and Ground Pepper to taste
Cut your onion rings to 1″
Cut Green, red and yellow sweet peppers into smal cubes
Lay them on paper towel to collect the liquid
Cut ham into small cubes
Crack 12 eggs and gently scramble in a bowl
Melt your butter in frying pan on medium heat
Place the 1″ cut onion rings in your pan
Flip onion rings over after a few minutes, put 1 tablespoon of butter in pan and flip back up.
Place a scoop of egg in center of onion ring, add ham, green, red and yellow peppers and cheese.
Slide into the 400′ degree oven, bake for 5 minutes remove and add cheese. Put back in oven for 5 minutes, shake and test, if it jiggles put back in for 3 to 5 minutes, remove add salt and pepper.
- A SHOUT OUT FOR KITTY KAT… “Meow’s Mix”“Meow’s Mix”
- How to Plan a Trip in 2022Travel Smart Checklist: How to plan a trip in 2022 … Continue reading How to Plan a Trip in 2022
- Books Quote By Caroline George: “Books always leave…”Looking forward to see your thoughts! Are you looking for … Continue reading Books Quote By Caroline George: “Books always leave…”
- WESTERN O-RINGSO-RING EGGS Onion rings with an egg over-easy in center
- Rarest Eye Color?Wow who knew that very few people have green eyes. … Continue reading Rarest Eye Color?