- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes (onions)
- Cook Time: 10 minutes (egg rings)
- Total Time: 50 to 60 minutes
- Yield: 12 servings
- Skill Level: Beginner / Easy
- Kitchen Appliance: Stove, Oven, knife, Slap-Chopper, Frying pan for oven use.
Onion rings with a Western Scramble in center
- 12 Eggs scrambled
- Green, Red and Yellow Peppers
- 12 or more Onion Rings (medium size)
- Salt and Ground Pepper to taste
Cut your onion rings to 1″
Cut Green, red and yellow sweet peppers into smal cubes
Lay them on paper towel to collect the liquid
Cut ham into small cubes
Crack 12 eggs and gently scramble in a bowl
Melt your butter in frying pan on medium heat
Place the 1″ cut onion rings in your pan
Flip onion rings over after a few minutes, put 1 tablespoon of butter in pan and flip back up.
Place a scoop of egg in center of onion ring, add ham, green, red and yellow peppers and cheese.
Slide into the 400′ degree oven, bake for 5 minutes remove and add cheese. Put back in oven for 5 minutes, shake and test, if it jiggles put back in for 3 to 5 minutes, remove add salt and pepper.
- Honey Cinnamon RollsThis recipe leaves your rolls nice and moist. Adding a … Continue reading Honey Cinnamon Rolls
- Boyfriend Snuggle Pillow
- Heights Falling
- Take it