You got it!!! Black Coffee.. No creamy, sugary, lactose filled, Candy Cup of coffee.
Its all about what you put into that cup of coffee that makes it a “Good Thing” or “Bad Thing”. Science proves once again that coffee does have “Good” properties that help our bodies performance.
Natural detox for our bladder, kidneys, and liver.
- Protection against cirrhosis of the liver. …
- Lowered risk of Type 2 Diabetes. …
- Lowered risk of Alzheimer’s disease. …
- Reduces suicide risk and Depression. …
- Protection against Parkinson’s. …
- Coffee drinkers have less risk of heart disease
- Have fewer cases of certain cancers
- Heart rhythm problems
Coffee’s Surprising Health Benefits
It also packs a powerful punch of antioxidants.
In fact, you get more antioxidants from coffee than from any other food or beverage.
With just two calories per 8-ounce cup (no cream or sugar) and no fat, coffee is a pretty guilt-free way to boost your health. But don’t overdo it. More than 2 or 3 cups daily may increase your blood pressure, especially those of you with borderline or high readings.
One eight-ounce cup of regular coffee contains about:
- 2.4 calories
- 0 grams fat
- 0 grams sugar
- 0.3 grams protein
- 0.2 milligrams vitamin B2 riboflavin (11 percent DV)
- 0.6 milligrams pantothenic acid (6 percent DV)
- 116 milligrams potassium (3 percent DV)
- 0.1 milligrams manganese (3 percent DV)
- 7.1 milligrams magnesium (2 percent DV)
- 0.5 milligrams niacin (2 percent DV)