Almond Butter Doggie Biscuits…
Healthier than peanut butter
- 2 Cups Flour (or if your dog is sensitive to flour use alternate)
- 1 Cup Rolled Oats
- 1/3 cup Organic Raw Almond Butter
- 1 1/4 cups Hot Water
- Preheat Oven 350’F
- Mix Dry ingredients together
- Mix the almond butter and hot water. If it’s too sticky just add a little flour. Mix well
- Roll dough into small balls.
- On greased cookie sheet place the balls and place fork marks across top
- Bake for 40 minutes and turn off the oven and leave treats in there overnight.
Try Audible and Get Two Free Audio books