- Honey Cinnamon RollsThis recipe leaves your rolls nice and moist. Adding a little brown … Continue reading Honey Cinnamon Rolls
- Boyfriend Snuggle Pillow
- Heights Falling
- Take it
Tag Archives: ENTERTAINMENT
You can’t loose
- ▶️ BASA: POUR WHISKEY OVER MY HEART AND SET IT ON FIRE | Bogdan DragosOriginally posted on BUTUNG IS LAYP | Coconut is Life: … Continue reading ▶️ BASA: POUR WHISKEY OVER MY HEART AND SET IT ON FIRE | Bogdan Dragos
- “You Can Have Her” on Masticadores IndiaI want to thank Terveen Gill for publishing my story, … Continue reading “You Can Have Her” on Masticadores India
- “My Biggest Fear”: Chris Hemsworth Reveals Genetic Predisposition for Alzheimer’sChris Hemsworth has revealed his genetic predisposition for Alzheimer’s disease, … Continue reading “My Biggest Fear”: Chris Hemsworth Reveals Genetic Predisposition for Alzheimer’s
- “I Learned How to Write From My Heart” — DiscoverPaul, the blogger at The Captain’s Speech, looks back on … Continue reading “I Learned How to Write From My Heart” — Discover
- ‘The Laws Need to Change’ After Shocking Reports of Child Abuse by Catholic Priests, Pennsylvania Attorney General Says — TIMEPennsylvania Attorney General Josh Shapiro — whose office released a … Continue reading ‘The Laws Need to Change’ After Shocking Reports of Child Abuse by Catholic Priests, Pennsylvania Attorney General Says — TIME
Aunt Chip’s Holiday Tips
I have never laughed so hard. This is the ultimate holiday funny for the day.
Was Margarine Originally Manufactured to Fatten Turkeys, Which it Killed? True or False???
Margarine originated with the discovery by French chemist Michel Eugène Chevreul in 1813 of margaric acid.
A new recipe was created in response to a competitive challenge from the French govern by order of Napoleon III. Who was looking for a cheap and stable substitute for butter to feed the military troops and lower class of French population. Napoleon offered a big prize to anyone who could pull it off.
In 1869 Hippolyte Mège-Mouriès, during the Franco-Prussian wars improved margerine. Won the prize from Napoleon III for best improved recipe for margarine.
The original formulation of margarine was made with beef fat. Today most margarine is produced with vegetable oil.
FALSE… Not even slightly true. Even though it had been rumored for many centuries that the contest margarine from the other contestants was fed to the turkeys and they died. People had said Napoleon was “Testing the Product” to make sure no one was making something to poison the troops and the people of France. Not one turkey was killed by margarine.
JANE THE VIRGIN: OMG One Of The Best Comedy’s To Come Our Way In A Long Time
Jane the Virgin
I have not laughed like this in so long. Great writing portrays a “Pregnant Virgin”. The turmoils and tribulations she must go through is hilarious episode after episode. The narration at the beginning of every episode is just as funny.. It sets the stage for comedy.
So glad I choose to watch this even if the reviews say prefect for teenagers. I am 58 years old and I say anyone who needs a laugh and a little uplifting to watch. This is just wonderfully written with the chemistry between the actors illuminates every characters hilarious story even further.
I watched all 81 episodes and was left wanting more.
- TV-14 · The CW · Drama
8.2/10TV.com7.8/10IMDb A comedy-drama following a chaste young woman who is accidentally impregnated via artificial insemination as she struggles to inform her devoutly religious family and make the right choices concerning the child.
- Genres: Drama · Comedy Drama · Family
- First episode: Oct 13, 2014
- Episode duration: 42 minutes
- Creator: Jennie Snyder Urman
- Producers: Jennie Snyder Urman · Brad Silberling · Ben Silverman · Jorge Granier · Gary Pearl · Mark Grossan · David S. Rosenthal · Corinne Brinkerhoff · Meredith Averill · Micah Schraft · Paul Sciarrotta · Sean Canino · Josh Reims · Gina Lamar
- Awards: Golden Globe Award for Best Performance by an Actress in a Television Series – Musical or Comedy · Golden Globe Award for Best Actress – Television Series Musical or Comedy
- Jenna Ortega
Anthony Mendez (voice over) as the Latin Lover Narrator
The High Dose Oral Vitamin C Protocol for Cancer (and Nearly Every Other Ailment)
Detox Your Life, Natural Therapies
The High Dose Oral Vitamin C Protocol for Cancer (and Nearly Every Other Ailment)
I’m really excited about this post because I’m sharing some really cool stuff about Vitamin C that many people do not know. Or maybe I’m wrong and everyone already knows this but me… We’ll see.
This is a powerful anti-cancer protocol and even if you don’t have cancer, you can use this method to determine how much toxic stress is going on inside your body and how high doses of Vitamin C could dramatically improve your health.
Ok so we all now that Vitamin C (asorbic acid) is good for you right? The body doesn’t produce it, so it has to come from food.
You’ve probably also heard that a severe Vitamin C deficiency leads to scurvy. Early symptoms of scurvy are malaise and lethargy. That’s basically a “general feeling of being unwell” along with tiredness or exhaustion. (Does this sound like you?) After a few months comes shortness of breath and bone pain. Further down the road is muscle pain, skin sores, gum disease, loose teeth, wounds not healing, dry mouth, dry eyes, and emotional problems. In the late stages comes jaundice, edema, fever, convulsions, and eventually death.
Sounds fun right? Fortunately scurvy can be CURED with lemons, limes, oranges, and any other Vitamin C containing food.
Don’t Forget to watch the video below
Here’s where it gets interesting…
The cure for scurvy was first published in 1617 in The Surgeon’s Mate by English military surgeon John Woodall. And it was completely ignored by the medical community.
In 1753 (136 years later) naval surgeon James Lind published his discovery in, A Treatise of The Scurvy, which was also ignored. The medical establishment insisted that the testimonials of eating citrus fruit to reverse scurvy were merely “anecdotal” and not based on “scientific evidence”. Sound familiar?
Fortunately James Lind persevered and about 50 years later citrus fruit was finally accepted and used for the prevention and treatment of scurvy on sailing vessels. So, in summary:
The cure for scurvy was ignored for nearly 200 years after its discovery.
Nutrition and natural therapies are still ignored modern medicine. In fact I’d be willing to bet that if you went to see a doctor with some of the symptoms of scurvy that I listed above, you be subjected to a barrage of expensive tests, misdiagnosed, prescribed pharmaceutical drugs, and subjected to treatments for some other disease. This happens all the time. Earlier this year my good friend Tony was told that he probably had cancer or AIDS, turns out it was viral pneumonia. Can you imagine?
But I digress… Let’s get back to Vitamin C.
Here are some common whole food sources of Vitamin C:
Oranges, Kiwi, Canteloupe, Papaya, Strawberries, Brussels Sprouts, Broccoli, Cauliflower, Cabbage, Kale and Peppers.
“Super foods” with the highest concentration of Vitamin C on planet earth are:
Camu Camu Fruit, Amla (Indian Gooseberry), and Acerola Cherries. In that order.
Vitamin C supports nearly every system in your body: your adrenals, your immune system, your cardiovascular system, and more. Perhaps the most important is that it is a neutralizer of free radicals.
There’s been tons of ground-breaking research on high-dose Vitamin C’s powerful healing and anti-cancer effects by the likes of Fred Klenner MD, Irwin Stone, Linus Pauling, and Ewan Cameron. I don’t have time to get into their stories but I wanted to a least give credit where it’s due. Google them in your spare time. There’s a fascinating Vitamin C phenomenon that most of us don’t know about.
The sicker and/or more toxic you are, the more free radicals you have in your body, and as a result, the more Vitamin C your body will absorb and use. The body keeps a small reserve of Vitamin C available for use when there is increased internal demand, but when you are sick this is quickly depleted.
You may have also heard (or experienced) that if you take too much Vitamin C by mouth you get the runs, aka “chach” which is our family’s abbreviation (and code word) for
“Diarrhea Cha Cha Cha”.
A healthy person can take anywhere from 4-15 grams (4,000-15,000 mg) of Vitamin C in a 24 hour period without getting the runs, but a sick person can tolerate anywhere from 10-20 times more. I’m talking even as much as 100-200 grams per day by mouth.
Have you ever taken Vitamin C when you had a cold and it didn’t help? This is probably because you didn’t take near enough.
Here’s where it gets ridiculous… If you ate something that contained “100% of the USRDA (Recommended Daily Allowance ) of Vitamin C” that seems pretty good right?
The USRDA for Vitamin C is only 75 mg. That’s MILLIGRAMS. A normal healthy person can absorb and use between 4,000-15,000 milligrams per day. So the USRDA is way off on this one. 75 mg is basically what someone decided is the absolute minimum amount to keep you from getting scurvy. This is not an amount that promotes health and optimal body function.
One orange has about 150mg of Vitamin C, about 2 times more than the USRDA. And 1 teaspoon of Camu Camu Powder has about 15 times the USRDA of Vitamin C!
Even though you may not have scurvy, I think it’s safe to assume that many of us may not be getting enough Vitamin C in our diets, the lack of which could be a contributor to
- a) feeling lousy or b) serious disease.
High Dose Oral Vitamin C Therapy is taking the maximum dose your body can tolerate before you get the runs. This requires finding your threshold and then backing off a little bit for your daily dose. The clinical term is “titrating to bowel tolerance”.
As some of you know, one of the therapies I used to help my body heal from cancer was Vitamin C IV Therapy, which is a common practice in the natural/alternative cancer treatment world. This involves sitting in chair in a practitioner’s office for two hours with an IV drip containing 50 grams or more of Vitamin C. And while this is a very effective method to get a massive dose of Vitamin C without reaching bowel tolerance and to promote healing in the body, it is time consuming and expensive. I was paying $120 a pop, cash money. And in order for it to be the most effective you need to do it 2-3 times per week for many weeks.
My friend Bill, who’s healing his prostate cancer naturally, turned me on to a simple do-it-yourself Oral Vitamin C Protocol that he was put on by an underground cancer treatment expert whose name I cannot use publicly. Bill initially reached bowel tolerance taking 60 grams per day. After two months his tolerance was down to less than 30 grams per day. That’s a very good sign.
The Vitamin C Toxicity Test & Protocol
This is something everyone should do. Now clearly no one wants diarrhea on purpose, but in this case it can give you some immediate feedback about your internal condition. And it’s super cheap to do!
The simple way to find your tolerance is to take 2-3 grams of Vitamin C powder or crystals (ascorbic acid) every two hours mixed in 8 oz of water. That will give you about 12-18 grams the first day. Make sure you keep track of your doses. Vitamin C powder is highly concentrated. 1 teaspoon is usually about 5 grams of Vitamin C.
The goal is to find your 24 hour limit, not your single dose limit.
The half-life of Vitamin C in the body is about 30 minutes. That means about an hour after you take Vitamin C, your body has used up most of it. So an important key to this protocol is to keep your body saturated with C all day. Dosing every 1-2 hours is ideal.
If you reach bowel tolerance in the first 24 hours, reduce the total dose by 20-25% and continue to take that amount every day as a maintenance dose (this may be for several days or weeks) until you reach bowel tolerance again at that level. Then reduce by 20% again and continue with that dose until you hit bowel tolerance, and so on.
It works the opposite of what you would expect because you don’t build up a tolerance. The healthier you become, the lower your bowel tolerance for Vitamin C will go.
If you reach bowel tolerance at 10-15 grams or less per day, you’re considered to be in very good shape health wise.
If you follow the steps above and do not reach bowel tolerance the first day, continue to up the dose each day until you get there. If you are seriously sick you may need to dose every hour or 1/2 hour as indicated in the chart below. As you get close to bowel tolerance you will get gassy and should have soft stool. That means you’re very close to your body’s limit and should reduce your dosage a bit.
Here’s a dosage chart from the late and legendary Dr. Robert Cathcart MD, who treated 9000+ patients with Vitamin C!
TABLE I – USUAL BOWEL TOLERANCE DOSES
CONDITION Grams Per 24 Hours Doses Per 24 Hours
normal 4 – 15 4 – 6
mild cold 30 – 60 6 – 10
severe cold 60 – 100+ 8 – 15
influenza 100 – 150 8 – 20
ECHO, coxsackievirus 100 – 150 8 – 20
mononucleosis 150 – 200+ 12 – 25
viral pneumonia 100 – 200+ 12 – 25
hay fever, asthma 15 – 50 4 – 8
food allergy 0.5 – 50 4 – 8
burn, injury, surgery 25 – 150+ 6 – 20
anxiety, exercise and
other mild stresses 15 – 25 4 – 6
cancer 15 – 100 4 – 15
ankylosing spondylitis 15 – 100 4 – 15
Reiter’s syndrome 15 – 60 4 – 10
acute anterior uveitis 30 – 100 4 – 15
rheumatoid arthritis 15 – 100 4 – 15
bacterial infections 30 – 200+ 10 – 25
infectious hepatitis 30 – 100 6 – 15
candidiasis 15 – 200+ 6 – 25
Something else worth noting in the above chart: If you are under chronic stress or engage in athletic activities like running, weight training, etc. you are likely to have an increased need for Vitamin C and your tolerance will be higher. Even if you are healthy.
Dr. Cathcart also notes that low dose vitamin c had basically no effect, but high dose vitamin c, when taken at 80-90% of bowel tolerance, produced a significant and dramatic reduction of symptoms in his patients.
When I first tried this protocol a couple months ago I didn’t reach bowel tolerance until I got to around 34 grams. I worked my way up to taking 12 grams three times per day. I have no idea why my tolerance was that high. I workout 3-5 days per week which would increase my tolerance but perhaps I also had something going on internally… who knows?
Earlier this morning I took 7.5 grams and it produced bowel tolerance for me a couple hours later which actually interrupted my work on this post. Clearly my tolerance is down and if Dr. Cathcart is right, my internal health has improved.
Another one: My kids came home with colds from school two weeks ago. Then my wife got it. One morning I started to feel cold symptoms as well so I took 10 grams of Vitamin c. I felt great all day. Then close to bedtime I started to feel the symptoms again so I took another 10 grams. I did this every day for about a week. I would feel the symptoms in the morning, but I quickly crushed them with 10 grams of vitamin c. Some days I would take a dose around lunch time as well if I remembered. I was taking 20-30 grams per day for most of the week, I felt good, I was close to bowel tolerance, and the cold never developed. Since then, I’ve done this more times than I can count. Works every time.
What form to take?
Vitamin C comes in several different forms: pure asorbic acid and buffered with minerals.
Buffered C contains mineral salts like calcium asorbate, magnesium asorbate, and sodium asorbate. Buffered C is more alkaline but the excess minerals could be problematic if you are taking mega doses.
I compared three different types (buffered and pure asorbic acid) to see if they had different effects but my tolerance was basically the same for all three. Having said that…
Solaray Vitamin C Powder is 100% pure asorbic acid so it’s extremely tart and citric. Vitamin Shoppe Buffered C-Complex tastes chalky, not citric.
Thompson C Buffered Crystals is buffered with calcium asorbate, it’s citric but not as strong as the pure crystals.
Dr. Cathcart recommends taking pure asorbic acid for the high dose oral protocol. Dr. Thomas Levy recommends sodium asorbate. I think it makes sense to rotate between different types.
*After writing this post it was brought to my attention that most of the asorbic acid in vitamin C powder is made in China from GMO corn. If that is a concern for you, there are several brands of non-GMO vitamin C powders.
UO Smart Beam Laser Portable Mini Projector
UO Smart Beam Laser Portable Mini Projector
- Until now, most projectors used either LED, LCD or DLP as the light source and they all possessed one bothersome problem: Focus needed to be adjusted manually. This was especially a big problem for portable projectors since they were meant to be carried around and the user had to adjust the focus every single time
- Finally, a portable projector that doesn’t require focus adjustment came out with laser technology. Focus-free meant that projected image was never out of focus, no matter what surface it was displayed on. Laser technology also made it possible for the projector to produce vivid colors incomparable to those by other LED, LCD and DLP projectors
- There are currently 3 portable laser projectors in the world: SK Telecom’s UO Smart Beam Laser, S company, and C company. S and C use technology very similar to that of an electron gun. One can see through a camera lens, electron beam wave flowing on the projected image like an analog TV. This laser beam can cause serious harm to human eye
- The team behind the creation of UO Smart Beam Laser invented a highly-advanced laser technology that is completely safe to human eye. The Class 1 Laser used in the projector is registered with FDA. UO Smart Beam Laser’s ingenious focus free and harmless laser technology has earned itself the 2016 CES Innovative Award
- UO Smart Beam Laser is the only true portable projector in the world that can be used anywhere without a screen, used by children without worries, connect with various devices (smartphone, tablet, computer, media player, action camera, etc.) to enjoy crisp and vivid image with wireless & wired options
UO Smart Beam Laser is world’s One and Only FDA-Registered Class 1 Eye-safe Laser Projector and 2016 CES Innovative Product Award Winner. It’s completely safe for human eye. Portable 2 inch cube projects up to 150 inch HD screen in complete dark area. Simply connect UO with Wi-Fi or cables to smartphone, tablet, laptop, pc, media player or any other devices to play video, audio, picture, presentation, etc. Use it on any surface at anytime and anywhere because it’s portable Wi-Fi Wireless & FOCUS FREE!
Please visit KDCUSA webiste to get more information on technical support and warranty service.
If You Are In Or Approaching Retirement And You’ve Got Less Than A Million ($1,000,000) In Your Pension Fund, You’ve Got A BIG Problem
– Product Name: UO Smart Beam Laser
– Projection Screen Size: 20” ~ 150” (Size controlled only by the projection distance)
– ideal Projection Distance: 2ft ~ 8ft
– Throw Ratio: 1:1.5
– Brightness: Max.100 Lumens
– Resolution: Input up to 4K and output HD 720p (1280 X 720)
– Aspect Ratio: 16:9, 4:3
– Contrast Ratio: 400:1 (Television 2500:1)
– Optical Engine Type: Laser light source using LCoS panel
– Laser Class: Class 1 Laser (Eye Safe)
– Power: USB cable, 110~220 Vac.
– Dimensions: 2.2 inch X 2.2 inch X 2.2 inch
– Weight: 0.43 Lbs. (6.88 oz.), 1.10 Lbs. w/packaging (17.6 oz.)
– Video/Audio Input: Wire (HDMI/MHL), Wireless (Smart View, Miracast, Airplay)
*** UO must be updated to the latest Firm Ware 1.1.8 to connect with Airplay
– Battery Type: Built-in Lithium-Polymer (4200mAh )
– Battery Life: 2 hours. (4 hours for full charge)
– Laser Diode Life: 10,000 hours
– Op Temp & Humidity: 10°C~40°C;, 15%~85%
– Speaker: Built-in 1 watt (Compatible to use with external speaker only if your devices supports Bluetooth)
ATTN iOS (Apple) users: Although UO Smart Beam Laser can be connected to iOS devices wirelessly via Airplay (*** UO must be updated to the latest Firm Ware 1.1.8), streaming video contents from websites and mobile applications such as Netflix (Paid contents) are blocked from Airplay. Thus, we strongly recommend iOS users to use a set of cables *Certified Micro HDMI cable and an ** Apple adapter designed for your specific device to ensure your ultimate viewing experience.
* ** Must be sold separately.
*** UO must be updated to the latest Firm Ware 1.1.8 in order to connect wirelessly with iPhone or iPad.
HOW TO USE UO SMART BEAM LASER:
– Charing the UO: We recommend charging the device using the original cable and power plug. Once it’s fully charged, it’d show green light on the power button. You can use it while charging the UO. It last about 2 hours wirelessly.
– How to Turn it on and off: Simply press the main button for 3 seconds to turn it on. Project it on the wall to see what mode you are on. To turn off UO, disconnect the device connection (if it’s connected) and turn off UO by pressing the button for 3 seconds. If UO is not connected to any device, it’ll automatically shuts off within few minutes.
– Mode change: From UO, change the mode by double clicking the power button from Media Mirroring (Miracast: Green Color) to Media Sharing (DLNA: Orange Color). To go back, do the same.
– To connect Android phone and tablet (Samsung, LG, etc.) Wirelessly: Set UO on Media Mirroring (Miracast: Green Color) mode and find your device for Smart View or Miracast, etc. to connect ‘SMARTBEAMLASER-XXXXXX’ to connect.
– To connect iOS (iPhone, iPad, MacBook) Wirelessly: Set UO on Media Sharing (DLNA: Orange Color) mode and find your device ‘Setting > Wi-Fi > SMARTBEAMLASER-XXXXXX’. And slide up the menu to find Airplay. Connect Airplay > SMARTBEAMLASER-XXXXXX > Mirroring (Turn it on). Your UO Smart Beam Laser firmware ware must be updated to the latest 1.1.8.
– How to update UO Smart Beam Laser Firmware using an App: Download App (Cremotech) on your phone or tablet and Set UO on Media Sharing (DLNA: Orange Color) mode and find your device ‘Setting > Wi-Fi > SMARTBEAMLASER-XXXXXX’. Open an App and go to ‘Upgrade’ and click ‘Upgrade’ to update the firmware to the latest one 1.1.8.. This may take up to 10 min. depends on your Wi-Fi connectivity. Visit KDCUSA website to watch the video tutorial.
– How to update UO Smart Beam Laser Firmware with Wi-Fi: Set UO on Media Sharing (DLNA: Orange Color) mode and find your device ‘Setting > Wi-Fi > SMARTBEAMLASER-XXXXXX’. Open an internet window and type 192.168.49.1 on the address bar. You will guide into the web page with ‘Setting’, ‘Wi-Fi’ and ‘F/W Upgrade’ buttons. Search Wi-Fi and find your AP (Wi-Fi and enter password) to connect. This procedure is for UO to connect Wi-Fi in your home or office. Once it’s connected, go back to home page and click F/W Upgrade. This may take up to 10 min. depends on your Wi-Fi connectivity. Visit KDCUSA website to download how to update it.
– For Android wire connection, mode setting is not designated: You’d need MHL and/or 5 to 11 pin adapter depends on the model. Some recent SamSung device doesn’t support MHL and it only can be connected via Smart View wirelessly.
– For iOS wire connection, UO mode setting is not designated: You’d need a certified *Micro HDMI cable and **Apple cable that can receive the HDMI male. For Apple TV, you only need a Micro HDMI cable. If screen only shows the ‘United Object’ logo, it’s likely the cable issue. We recommend getting the certified *Micro HDMI cable from KDCUSA website.
– For other devices wire connection, UO mode setting is not designated: For windows computer, windows laptop, games console, camera, etc. you’d need a certified *micro HDMI cable. When connecting UO to computer or laptop, make sure to change the screen setting on your computer to ‘duplicate’ or ‘extended’. If it only shows ‘United Object’ logo, it is likely the cable issue or your screen mode is not set to view the 2nd monitor which is UO.
– Bluetooth speaker connection: External Speaker can be connected while UO is connected with your smartphone or tablet only if your device supports Bluetooth. We are not guaranteeing the connectivity on your Bluetooth speakers and devices.
– Volume control: UO volume can be controlled from mute to level 6 by slowly clicking the main button.
– Android volume control: Both UO and phone/tablet can be controlled. UO volume can be controlled from mute to level 6 by slowly clicking the main button.
– iOS Volume control: Both UO and phone/tablet can be controlled if it’s connected via Airplay (Wirelessly). If it’s connected via cables, only UO volume can be controlled, not from the iPhone or iPad. UO volume can be controlled from mute to level 6 by slowly clicking the main button.
– If UO gets frozen: Simply reset the UO by clicking the tiny hole next to the power button using a pointy pin (Not included).
* ** must be sold separately
Spring and Summer Concert Series to Start
UPCOMING EVENTS ~ Ohahu, HAWAII
April 01, 2017 ~ 5:00pm ~ KCCN FM 100 Bash 2017 with “The Green” ~ Waikiki Shell
April 07, 2017 ~ 8:00pm ~ Impractical Jokers Starring “The Tenderloins” ~ Neal S. Blaisdell Concert Hall
April 08, 2017 ~ 8:00pm ~ Colbie Caillat ~ Hawaii Theatre
April 08, 2017 ~ 8:00pm ~ William Singe ~ The Republik – Honolulu
April 26, 2017 ~ 8:00pm ~ Norah Jones ~ Hawaii Theatre
April 27, 2017 ~ 8:00pm ~ Norah Jones ~ Hawaii Theatre
April 28, 2017 ~ 7:00pm ~ Kaleo ~ The Republik – Honolulu
April 30, 2017 ~ 7:00pm ~ Santana ~ Neal S. Blaisdell Concert Hall
May 6, 2017 ~ 2:00pm AND 7:30pm ~ Shen Yun ~ Neal S. Blaisdell Concert Hall
May 7, 2017 ~ 2:00pm ~ Shen Yun ~ Neal S. Blaisdell Concert Hall
May 12, 2017 ~ 8:00pm ~ Michael Franti and Spearhead ~ The Republik – Honolulu
May 21, 2017 ~ 5:00pm ~ Honolulu Ekiden and Music Festival with Dirty Heads, Gin Blossoms… ~ Waikiki Shell
June 02, 2017 ~ 8:00pm ~ We The Kings ~ The Republik – Honolulu
June 15, 2017 ~ 8:00pm ~ Brian Wilson ~ Neal S. Blaisdell Concert Hall
June 28, 2017 ~ 8:00pm ~ The Maine ~ The Republik – Honolulu
June 29, 2017 ~ 8:00pm ~ Mae ~ The Republik – Honolulu
July 22, 2017 ~ 8:00pm ~ Mike Epps ~ Neal Blaisdell Concert Hall
July 28 – 29, 2017 ~ TBD ~ Mayjah Rayjah Music Festival 2 Days ~ Waikiki Shell
Moussa stuns in glamorous photo shoot amid rumors she’s dating NHL player
Moussa stuns in glamorous photo shoot amid rumors she’s dating NHL player
Fox News Published March 27, 2017
Christina El Moussa showed off a new side of herself.
The “Flip or Flop” star usually dresses casually on her HGTV show but the mom-of-two got dolled up for a new photo shoot.
The 33-year-old donned a fitted black Walter Mendez dress with a high neckline and gold detailing for the shoot.
“When I was asked by the super talented @damir_k to do a photoshoot you can bet I went for it,” El Moussa wrote on Instagram. She did not say what the shoot was for “@damir_k you are the best in the industry.
El Moussa’s sexy post comes amid rumors the reality star is dating NHL player Nate Thompson.
While a rep for El Moussa denies there is anything romantic between the “Flip or Flop” star and the Anaheim Ducks player, a source told Us Weekly “she’s very into him and it’s super new.”
March 12, 2017; Anaheim, CA, USA; Anaheim Ducks center Nate Thompson (44) plays the puck against Washington Capitals center Jay Beagle (83) during the second period at Honda Center. (Gary A. Vasquez-USA TODAY Sports via Reuters)
The dating rumors started when the pair posed for a group photo at the Lady Ducks fashion show earlier this month.
El Moussa has dated family contractor Gary Anderson since splitting from her husband and business partner Tarek El Moussa this summer.
The single mom has also been making the news this past week after she posed for a photo shoot with her 6-year-old daughter, Taylor, in bikinis, and some celebrity-watchers slammed the “Flip or Flop” star for the pics calling them “completely inappropriate.”
Click here to See complete story and glamor shoot
The Finger Pointer The Corrector — BayArt
It is easy to raise a finger and point out mistakes in others work but try to correct the mistake you pointed out, there is a good chance you won’t be able to correct the mistake you pointed out. We all have certain interests of ours that we love to follow. We ask people for…
Daily Prompt: Let’s panoply — Chronicles of an Anglo Swiss
“Ideal, at last a chance to wear a suit of armour. I think I will take the one on the right, it looks so feminine with the two extra bits at the top.” “What are you talking about? You can’t go out wearing that. You will freeze in that cold weather and if it rains it […]
via Daily Prompt: Let’s panoply — Chronicles of an Anglo Swiss
The impact producer — The Research Whisperer
The #ImpactAgenda is upon us. Every government funding agency I know is looking for impact outside the academic sphere. So, I’ve been thinking about impact a lot lately. One of the best ways to learn how to do things better is to look at how they’re done in an allied industry. The best example of […]
via The impact producer — The Research Whisperer