Fried Coconut Chicken Tenders — Momoe’s Cupboard Continue reading
LINKS FOR FUND RAISERS
EMERGENCY DONATIONS NEEDED FOR HAWAII
The Struggle For These Animals Are “REAL”
As you all know by now, on the Big Island of Hawaii on May 3, 2018 we had an volcano eruption. Leilani Estates was the first Subdivision to be affected. Many animals at that time were left behind. Some had no choice but to leave their pets.
This community has come together with many volunteers. They have activated their own search and rescue efforts. The Rescue Agency pay for all the gas, food and any other expenses. Now with donations starting to come in has made a big improvement for the rescue animals. People have taken animals into their homes for temporary housing. Everyone is pitching in where they can. The Rescue Agency’s are full. Some have erected temporary structures to house the animals.
June 5, 2018 UPDATE: There have been 4 of new areas added for the animals to be rescued.
All Of Hawaii’s Animal Rescue Agency’s are still rescuing the Animals Left Behind in this Crisis.
A Special Shout Out To All Of the Hawaii and Mainland Rescue Agency’s For Pitching In and Helping.
The Animals Thank You
Every Agency Could Use A $1 DONATION
The Hawaiʻi Lava Flow Animal Rescue Network (HLFARN) was created to serve as an informational hub for those needing assistance with pets and animals on farms during the 2018 eruption of Kilauea on the Big Island of Hawaiʻi. But it has become so much more than that. HLFARN has blossomed from a group of strangers into an Ohana; a family of people whose love for animals has taken them into the path of an erupting volcano to rescue pets and farm animals that have been left behind.
BIG ISLAND LOST AND FOUND PETS ONLY
We are sending out a “HOLLA” for you to share Please.
We have several Lost and Found pets that need their owners. They were scared and hungry, but now are safe. All organizations are looking for people to Sharing posts with friends and family is #1, volunteering time to help with the pets and offer space in their homes for these pets. Short Stay and Long Stay, permanent and temporary.
Please Contact : https://www.facebook.com/groups/BigIslandLostAndFoundPetsOnly/about/
WORLD WIDE LINKS FOR DONATIONS
Chicken in a Pot
This is a wonderful recipe for a cold blustery day.
Bake a fresh loaf of bread to go with this delicious meal.Spice it up and add some crushed red pepper.. Cooking In A Pot 101..
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 1/2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 3 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 cups fresh sliced mushrooms
- In a medium bowl, combine the broth, tomato paste, ground black pepper, oregano, salt and garlic. Mix well and set aside
- Dredge the chicken in the bread crumbs, coating well.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Saute the chicken in the oil for 2 minutes per side, or until lightly browned.
- Add the reserved broth mixture and the mushrooms to the skillet and bring to a boil. Then cover, reduce heat to low and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Remove chicken and set aside, covering to keep it warm.
- Bring broth mixture to a boil and cook for 4 minutes, or until reduced to desired thickness. Spoon sauce over the chicken and serve.