Prep Time: 90 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 100 minutes
Yield: 20 servings +
Skill Level: Super Easy
Kitchen Appliance: Stove, Blender or Food Processor
Made with dried apricots, low sugar and no pectin!!!
- 2 cups Apricots (Dried)
- 2 cups Water
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- Place the apricots and water in a small sauce pan
- Bring to boil
- Reduce heat to medium, cook for 30 minutes
- Add sugar and cook for 20 more minutes on low.
- Remove from heat let cool for 10 minutes
- Put mixture in blender or food processor. Blend until smooth.
- Place in containers and refrigerate.
- Will last for 7 to 10 days in refrigerator. You can freeze smaller portions and remove as needed.
Look for the Apricot cake recipe