- 3 cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 whole Garlic peeled and minced
- 3 pieces Bacon crispy and chopped into small pieces.
- Parmesano Cheese finely shredded
- 8 tablespoons Butter
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Pepper
- 2 teaspoons Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 cup assorted Veggies (per person)
- Pasta (your choice, I prefer a long thin noodle)
Steam your vegetables to al dente’. Remove and cool. Best if you have an ice bath to put the colander of hot vegetables in for 3 to 5 minutes. Remove and let drain completely.
Peel your garlic. Smash and mince. I smash my garlic with my knife first and the skin comes off easily.
Cook your bacon till crispy. I cook my bacon in the microwave between paper towels. Chop into small pieces. Add 2/3 to sauce and 1/3 for finished garnish.
Start your pasta water add 1 teaspoon salt to water and bring to boil add pasta, cook to al dente, drain and place to the side.
Add 5 tablespoon butter to pan and turn heat on to medium.
Add garlic to melted butter and stir well to coat. Continue stirring, turn fire to low. Sauté the garlic. For 10 minutes. Add a pinch of salt and continue cooking on low for 15 minutes. You will smell the flora aroma of the garlic. It’s finished.
Add the remaining 3 tablespoons of Butter and 2 teaspoons of Italian Seasoning. Stir well.
Add cream, salt and pepper. Stir well on medium high heat until boils. Turn heat to medium. Turn heat to low as cream thickens. Continue reducing until you bring it to a creamy consistency. Remove from heat.
Quickly add the pasta to the hot creamy garlic sauce. Combine gently. Add pasta with sauce to the bowl of vegetables. Garnish with bacon.
You can choose to add chicken, shrimp or steak for protein.
- Honey Cinnamon RollsThis recipe leaves your rolls nice and moist. Adding a little brown sugar to … Continue reading Honey Cinnamon Rolls
- Boyfriend Snuggle Pillow
- Heights Falling
- Take it