Fresh Squeezed Blueberry Lemonade By Orgnatlife.com May 24, 2017
The heat index is up today and mowing the lawn calls for a special treat.
You can add all types of fresh fruit to your water. This just happens to be a favorite to replenish my energy that the sun zaps away.
I make this a day ahead of time. I like the fruit and sweetener to ferment.
Recipe is for one serving
- 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup Blueberries fresh
- 1 teaspoon honey, sugarcane syrup or your preference of sweetener.
- 16 ounce water
- 20 ounce Mason Jar
Great Little Option that I love Adding to all my Lemonade recipes. 1/8 teaspoon peeled and finely chopped Fresh Ginger.
- Gather your ingredients.
- Wash and Cut the Lemons end off
- Cut a Cross in open end
- With your juicer ream out all pulp and juice.
- Add the lemon juice to your mason jars. If you don’t like pulp you can use a strainer.
- Add the lemon rind to the mason jar
- Adding the Blueberries, there are two ways to do this, blender or by hand. I do mine by hand, I enjoy the pulp. So mash blueberries with a fork or blenderize.
- Add your Sweetener of choice
- Add you water
Refrigerate over night. Or you can add Ice and drink right away
Enjoy in the shade!!!!!