Now that everyone is blindly making treats for their pets. Sadly we must check human ingredients to make sure there are not any things that will harm them.
We are not checking the ingredients that companies are using.
Please, it’s just not chocolate that can harm and possible cause death. There is a long list of ingredients you need to be aware of. Some you would never think would. I was shocked myself the first time I read it.
You could be creating other injuries to their organs by using these ingredients.
- Avocado seed, skin, leaves
- Grapes and raisins
- Macadamia nut
- Cooked bones
- Leeks and onions
- Baking soda
- Baking powder
- Citrus oil cold pressed
- Essential oils
- Dairy – like whip cream in a can
- Cat Food
- Tobacco – Cigarettes – Cigars
- Butylated Hydroxyanisole (BHA)
- Butylated Hydroxytoluene (BHT)
- Ethoxyquin (“Fish Meal”)
- Propylene Glycol
- Food Dyes
- Rendered Fat
- Pam / Vegetable sprays aerosols
- Wheat Gluten
- Meat By-products
- Peaches pits
- Raw dough
If your going to use store bought applesauce please read the ingredients. The are 3 ingredients in this brand. Apples, water and ascorbic acid. This is perfect. No unknown hard to pronounce words.
Store bought ingredients sometimes have harmful ingredients. Most times not good ingredients for your dog.
If you don’t know if it’s ok for your dog as google or the internet. “Is it ok to give my dog Xylitol”.
- WESTERN O-RINGSO-RING EGGS Onion rings with an egg over-easy in center
- Rarest Eye Color?Wow who knew that very few people have green eyes. … Continue reading Rarest Eye Color?
- Dogs, clementines, tangerines, mandarins and naval orangesI can see the look on your face. What does … Continue reading Dogs, clementines, tangerines, mandarins and naval oranges
- The Little Things
- Support Equals Growth