Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 60 minutes
Total Time: 90 minutes
Yield: 6 servings +
Skill Level: Easy
Kitchen Appliance: Multi – Cooker or slow cooker
Famous Left Over Turkey In A Pot
This is a wonderful recipe for all that left-over turkey. Turn it into something warm for a cold rainy day. Throw everything into the Crock-Pot or Multi-Cooker and go about your day. You can have this on a Baked Potato, Pasta or Rice.
Bake some fresh rolls to go with this delicious meal. Spice it up and add some minced serrano pepper (Deseeded). Make sure you wear gloves when handling the peppers. The more seeds from the pepper you add the hotter the dish.
- 1 3/4 cup Turkey Brooth made with the turkey carcass. If not use a large can or box of chicken broth
- 3 1/2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 cups sliced carrots
- 2 cups green beans french sliced
- 2 cups thinly sliced celery
- 2 cups diced onion
- 2 cups fresh sliced mushrooms
- 4 cups boneless Turkey
- In the pot, combine the broth, tomato paste, ground black pepper, oregano, salt, garlic. Mix well and then add the veggies.
- Mix in the mushrooms
- Add turkey and mix together
- Cover and set the correct temperature for the multi cooker – slow cooker Approximately 3 hours or multi-cooker 45 minutes using the pressure cooker mode.
- Come back when finished and enjoy it.
- DO NOT DUMP YOUR PETS. EDUCATE and KEEP THEM SAFE WITH YOU…
- IS THERE DANGER? Organic CBD VS. Synthetic
- APPLE CINNAMON COFFEE CAKE
- TIME TO PAY ATTENTION PEOPLE… NEW DANGERS WITH COVID-19?
- AYUDO A CONTROLAR EL VIRUS COVID-19 LAVANDO MIS MANOS MUCHAS.