Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 1 serving
Skill Level: Easy
Kitchen Appliance: Stove
Simple Easy wholesome meal or snack for the kiddos.
- 2 Tortillas
- Left Over Turkey shredded into small pieces
- Sour Cream
- Salsa or Pico De Gallo
- Butter one side of the tortilla and place it buttered side down in the skillet
- Place the cheese on then the shredded turkey
- Butter the other tortilla and place it buttered side up
- Place skillet on medium heat and cook until golden brown. Flip over and cook once again till golden brown.
Mix some sour cream and salsa or pico de gallo together for a great dipping sauce
- DO NOT DUMP YOUR PETS. EDUCATE and KEEP THEM SAFE WITH YOU…
- IS THERE DANGER? Organic CBD VS. Synthetic
- APPLE CINNAMON COFFEE CAKE
- TIME TO PAY ATTENTION PEOPLE… NEW DANGERS WITH COVID-19?
- AYUDO A CONTROLAR EL VIRUS COVID-19 LAVANDO MIS MANOS MUCHAS.