SOURCE: MAYO CLINIC
A new study suggests that the novel coronavirus(check out the video) COVID-19 can remain in the air for up to three hours, and live on surfaces such as plastic and stainless steel for up to three days.
Pre-existing conditions among people who are more likely to be affected included
- chronic lung disease
- chronic heart disease
- chronic kidney disease
Some infected people had mild symptoms (such as cold-like symptoms) or no symptoms at all.
Go Fund Me.com GOT TEETH? I DON’T!!! NEEDS YOUR HELP. https://www.gofundme.com/f/got-teeth-i-don039t
- WHAT IS THE PALEO DIET ALL ABOUT?
- DUDE… WHERE’S MY REFUND!!!
- WARNING: New Coronavirus Symptom Appears On Skin
- 2020 Vs. 2009 INFLUENZA, A VIRUS KILLED 575,400 HUMANS, BARELY A WORD AND TELEVISION DIDN’T CRY “PANDEMIC”…
- Hatching Chicken Eggs From Scratch…