If you are having problems getting a good night’s rest, check out some of these proven methods for relaxation.
Herbs For Insomnia & To Promote Better Sleep
• Valerian (Valeriana officinalis)
• Passionflower (Passiflora )
• California Poppy ( Eschscholzia californica)
• Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera)
• Magnolia Bark (Magnolia officinalis)
• Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia, Lavandula officinalis)
• Chamomile Tea
• Mix of Sleepy Herbs already blended
Recommendation for relaxing:
Solfeggio Tone music 528 HZ . Very helpful with relaxation with a short 30 minute session. Fall asleep quickly at night. Deep sleep leaves you rejuvenated. Heals your DNA.
WARNING: You should not listen to the music while you are driving or using machinery or power tools.
Pregnant women should check with their physician before taking any herbal teas.
A sleep disorder is broadly defined as a physical or psychological problem that impairs your ability to sleep or causes increased sleepiness during the day. Everyone can experience sleep problems from time to time. However, you might have a sleep disorder and should consult your primary healthcare practitioner if:
• You regularly experience difficulty sleeping
• You are often tired during the day, even if you slept for at least seven hours the night before
• You have a reduced or impaired ability to perform regular daytime activities
• Your partner has told you that you snore loudly and sometimes seem to stop breathing.