If you are having problems getting a good night’s rest,
check out some of these proven methods for relaxation.
Herbs For Insomnia & To Promote Better Sleep
• Valerian (Valeriana officinalis)
• Organic Valerian Root Tea – Kosher, Caffeine Free, GMO-Free – 18 Bleach Free Tea Bags
• Passionflower (Passiflora incarnata)
• Buddha Teas – Passion Flower Tea – Organic Herbs – 18 Bleach Free Tea Bags
• California Poppy ( Eschscholzia californica)
Herb Pharm Certified Organic California Poppy Extract for Calming Nervous System Support – 1 Ounce
• Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera)
• Ashwagandha Tea Organic (30 Bags) Premium Quality 100% Pure Root -Withania Somnifera
• Magnolia Bark (Magnolia officinalis)
• Magnolia (Hou Po) Bark Tea (50 tea bags, ZIN: 515568)
• Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia, Lavandula officinalis)
• Chamomile Tea
• Traditional Medicinals Organic Chamomile with Lavender Tea, 16 Tea Bags (Pack of 6)
• Mix of Sleepy Herbs already blended
• Insomnia, Organic Sleep Aid, Relaxation, Restful Sleep, Bedtime, Nighttime, Good Night’s Rest Herbal Tea, Smooth Taste, Valerian, Chamomile, Passion Flower, Total Knockout for Insomnia Tea, 4oz
Recommendation for relaxing:
WARNING: You should not listen to the music while you are driving or using machinery or power tools.
Pregnant women should check with their physician before taking any herbal teas.
A sleep disorder is broadly defined as a physical or psychological problem that impairs your ability to sleep or causes increased sleepiness during the day. Everyone can experience sleep problems from time to time. However, you might have a sleep disorder and should consult your primary healthcare practitioner if:
• You regularly experience difficulty sleeping
• You are often tired during the day, even if you slept for at least seven hours the night before
• You have a reduced or impaired ability to perform regular daytime activities
• Your partner has told you that you snore loudly and sometimes seem to stop breathing.