Acid rain appeared today. I am north / West of The Flow.
By: Chad Rhodes 05/10/2018
We all knew the Kilauea Eruption on May 3, 2018 was going to upset the water table. We just didn’t know how long it would take before the toxins were carried into our water catchments. I can say it took 7 days to reach the east edge of Keaau, Hawaii.
I noticed this morning when I washed my hands. After the water had ran for a little and cleared last nights water from the lines.. I noticed the difference. Oh my, for a moment I had forgot and I just thought the soap was not coming off.
I have also loaded up the small bottle of Regular Heinez Apple Cider Vinegar for the shower to rinse over my body after showering. It releases the acid rain soapy feeling and leaves your skin soft and hydrated.
I purchased a good quality one. I opted for a larger system,
I have 5 dogs and myself to hydrate.
- Removes up to 99.9999% of 200+ water impurities, including lead, bacteria, viruses, cysts, chlorine, fluoride, TCP, E. coli
- Groundbreaking gravity block core filter with hybrid ceramic shell
- Pour unfiltered water in, get sparkling clean drinking water out; Performance of filters may vary due to source water conditions, water turbidity and seasonal water conditions
- Gravity fed filtration runs without electricity making it essential for emergencies
- Raw water capacity: 8.5 liters (2.25 gallons) – Filtered water capacity: 8.5 liters (2.25 gallons)
As we all know the toxins that comes with living in paradise with an active volcano are nothing to mess with… Most of the population on the Big Island rely on water catchment systems. For you who are not familiar with this. Rain water is caught from metal top roofs and the water is stored in a large tank . Then it is filtered as it comes into the house plumbing and the water is ran through a Ultra violet light that kills the microorganisms. Then it comes to your tap where I run it through my Alexapure Pro Stainless Steel Water Filtration System – 5,000 Gallon Throughput Capacity
Don’t forget to buy the Extra filters. Better to have at least 5. Especially if you are making a survival kit.. This is great upgrade from your regular filter. Not all filters are created equal. Yes you will pay a little bit more, but you get a lot more filter and cleaner water.