- The Natural Diet: Best Foods for Weight LossYou can eat more and still lose weight. It’s that easy!
- What is the importance of detoxing?Learn Effective Detoxification Methods.
- Chef Sherrie Angel’s Pumpkin Dinner RollsChef Sherrie Angel “Slam Dunks” Thanksgiving !!!
- Around The World: 50 Slamming Panini’sHere are 50 slamming recipes from around the world.
- Planning ahead…Summer is right around the corner!!!If you find your having to much fun in the kitchen during the holidays, you need to plan ahead for a break away from the food and get some exercise.
The man who has explored the “Perfect Meal” creates a new Bacon Patch for those who are jonesing for a little piggy…
Are your “Meat Cravings” driving you wild. Feeling a little animal instincts coming on in the middle of the night… HOWL, HOWL
The all new wearable meat patch is here… This is for all you veggie heads that can’t handle being without… It’s all about the flavor.
The All new “Scratch and Sniff” Meat Lovers Patch… Every time you scratch it, you get a burst of bacon… Ummmm Yummy.
This could be dangerous for models and those types of people who don’t eat in the first place. Just think the new diet concept…
Everyone at the Grammy’s can wear the snacks in a patch under their sleeves.
Meet the mad scientist and creator Prof. Charles Spence. He is an experimental psychologist at the University of Oxford. He is the head of the Crossmodal Research group which specializes in the research about the integration of information across different sensory modalities. He also teaches Experimental Psychology to undergraduates at Somerville College. He is currently a consultant for a number of multinational companies advising on various aspects of multisensory design. He has also conducted research on human-computer interaction issues on the Crew Work Station on the European Space Shuttle, and currently works on problems associated with the design of foods that maximally stimulate the senses, and with the effect of the indoor environment on mood, well-being, and performance. Charles has published more than 500 articles. So as you can see he knows his shit.
Finally this research can be viable with todays “meatless market”. A plant based company asked the “Flavor Professor” to create the patch for them. Hoping this will help bring the “Meat Eaters over to the Vegan side.
Well that’s our Science information for today….