Do you know your herbs and what they can do for your Health?
|All-Heal||Aloe Vera||American Ginseng||Angelica root|
|Bilberry||Black Cohosh root||Black Pepper||Black Walnut|
|Carob||Castor Oil||Cayenne Pepper||Celery Seed|
|Coconut oil||Coffee||Comfrey Leaf and root||Cranberry|
|Ginger Root||Ginseng Root, American||Hawthorn Berry||Hibiscus|
|Horseradish root||Juniper Berries||Lavender||Lemon|
|St. John’s Wort||Sunflower||Tea|
|Tea Tree oil||Thyme||Turmeric||Valerian root|
|White Willow Bark||Witch Hazel|
- Jasmine Legendary jasmine is a sensual delight, and is one of the principle oils used in perfumes and ointments for dry sensitive skin.
- Kava kava lactones have relaxing and intoxicating properties. Kava can be used as a relaxin evening drink to connect with friends
- Elder berries,Sambucus nigra, make a tart and tasty tea that is a winter favorite. Enhance it with hot spicy cinnamon and ginger for an effective herbal remedy against colds and flu.
- Yerba mate and red rooibos tea: Why these two herbs are made for each other and can boost your healthy lifestyle.
- Ginger, ginkgo, and hawthorn are three of the most often prescribed herbs worldwide. Learn why these herbs can add years to your lifespan.
- Herbal adaptogens may offer a solution to those who suffer from chronic fatigue. These herbs help regulate the body’s energy supply and recharge the immune system providing protection during winter’s cold and flu season.
Check out some great books on Herbal Remedies.