IT’S THE HOLIDAY SEASON AND HERE COMES ALL THE STRESS!!!
ARE YOU DREAMING OF DANCING LOLLIPOPS AND WALTZING WITH GINGERBREAD MEN?
I highly doubt you are feeling all warm and dreamy about Christmas at this point. D-Day is tomorrow and you are behind on getting all the goodies under the tree. Baking cookies and treats for your spectacular day to celebrate with family and friends.
It’s time to take a minute to check on yourself… Litterly sit yourself down and take a 5 minute break. If you are feeling tired or even exhausted to the point where you don’t feel well.
Don’t wait to get help if you experience any of these heart attack warning signs. Some heart attacks are sudden and intense. But most start slowly, with mild pain or discomfort. Pay attention to your body and call 911 if you experience:
DONT HESITATE CALL 911
Symptoms vary between men and women
As with men, women’s most common heart attack symptom is chest pain (angina) or discomfort. But women are somewhat more likely than men to experience some of the other common symptoms, particularly shortness of breath, nausea/vomiting, and back or jaw pain.
Learn about the warning signs of heart attack in women.
- Uncomfortable pressure, squeezing, fullness or pain in the center of your chest. It lasts more than a few minutes, or goes away and comes back.
- Pain or discomfort in one or both arms, the back, neck, jaw or stomach.
- Shortness of breath with or without chest discomfort.
- Other signs such as breaking out in a cold sweat, nausea or lightheadedness.
- As with men, women’s most common heart attack symptom is chest pain or discomfort. But women are somewhat more likely than men to experience some of the other common symptoms, particularly shortness of breath, nausea/vomiting and back or jaw pain.
Watch video: “Just A Little Heart Attack” – a short film directed by and starring Elizabeth Banks
This is just a few of the warning signs prior to a heart attack.
- Leg pain night or day
- Sudden Rise in Blood Pressure
- Shortness of Breath