WARNING: DO NOT LET THEM GET WET!!!!


WARNING: LIGHT UP SHOES FOR KIDS, DO NOT LET THEM GET WET!!!!

WOW amazing that we actually have to worry about battery acid burning our child’s feet. Your child’s shoes going up in flames in the middle of the night.

The reports of injury and mishaps are creating a health issue for the child and a night mare for the parents.

You would never think that something like this would be even be possible, or that it would burn down your house.

A young girls light Up Shoes went up in flames and burnt down the house. The family dog woke them up and everyone got out safe.

One young Boy was lucky and has only suffered 2nd degree chemical burns from his sketcher light up shoes. Apparently when they get wet the batteries release a chemical causing children’s feet to burn

Another boys shoes burned the family cars back seat out. Thank God the child was not wearing them at the time. His mother says with him being so young could he actually tell her something was wrong or even worse that he may not be able to take them off by himself.

Payless and Sketchers voluntarily took the shoe off the shelves. But beware they are being resold through used outlet stores or on Ebay.

 

Find Out What’s inside the light up shoe (LED) that makes them so dangerous. Here’s what’s inside the shoes…

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.