Are We Losing Our Natural Vitamin Sources?
Any more there is nothing that we can consume as far as vitamins or food that can benefit the humans total system. Forget the optimal diet. The mega-doses of vitamins and minerals can no longer ensure the preservation of good health for most Americans.
Ask around like we did and sure enough you begin to acquire a valuable database of folk remedies. Everyone we asked had a home remedy or two; a grandmother’s remedy to cure gout (apple cider vinegar), a remedy to stop diarrhea within minutes (turmeric), an old Mexican cure for a nagging cough (garlic). They are adding more “Home Grown” veggies into their Lifestyle. The quality of the vitamins sourced from “Store Bought” veggies is weak. All due to GMO and over Farming the minerals from the soil.
Unfortunately, our immune systems have been subjected to poisons unparalleled in previous centuries and unimaginable by our earlier ancestors.
- The placement of toxic mercury amalgam fillings in our mouths
- The pervasive petrochemicals polluting our homes and environment
- The injection of DNA-damaging childhood vaccinations
- The excessive use of antibiotics and other prescription drugs
- The excessive use of Dangerous Chemicals to maintain weeds and bugs
These are just a sample of the modern-day traumatizing effects that have rendered many individuals chronically ill. Until these and other “obstacles to cure” are adequately addressed, general guidelines–although important to maintain a healthy lifestyle–are simply no longer adequate to fend off degenerative disease and help individuals regain their birthright of optimal health. Indeed, in our current toxic environment, much more radical measures are required.
At this stage Detoxing is very critical to maintain good health. As we consume more food and water we continue to consume high levels of toxins. There are several ways to achieve detoxing in a manner that does not put your body into major shock.
- Eating Clean with a good balanced wholesome food
- No YO YO Dieting, eat what you want as long as it is clean food
- Juicing and consuming the pulp in healthy cooked recipes
- Exercising is a good way to release toxins through sweating
- Gentle Ionic Detoxing
- Omega-3 fish oil is an important part of any detox program
- Bio Mat
- Inferred Therapy
These are DO NOT DO THIS
- Detoxing the wrong way is very dangerous
- Causing a shock to your immune system by draining all the vitamins and minerals from your system.
- Starving your System with Fasting, especially water only
- NO YO YO Dieting. My opinion is that dieting is the worst for your system. It does not work as a permanent solution and it is very unhealthy.
Categories: Health & Beauty