HEART DIEASE CLAIMS THE LIFE OF A WOMAN EVERY MINUTE.
- Uncomfortable pressure, squeezing, fullness or pain in the center of your chest. It lasts more than a few minutes, or goes away and comes back.
- Pain or discomfort in one or both arms, the back, neck, jaw or stomach.
- Shortness of breath with or without chest discomfort.
- Other signs such as breaking out in a cold sweat, nausea or lightheadedness.
- As with men, women’s most common heart attack symptom is chest pain or discomfort. But women are somewhat more likely than men to experience some of the other common symptoms, particularly shortness of breath, nausea/vomiting and back or jaw pain.
You may think you have indigestion, heartburn or discomfort in your chest. The doctor told me that it was just heart burn and prescribed antacids. I had 6 heart attacks in 4 days. I was taking apple cider vinegar thinking it was heartburn. I think it saved my life. I have a new doctor now!!!