I can see the look on your face. What does all this citrus fruit have to do with a dog. The love of sweetness and great taste.
I can be in the kitchen with the door shut and as soon as they get a whiff of that sweet sunshine they are at that door whining for the orange.
Yes your dogs can eat tangerines, clementines, mandarin’s and naval oranges in small amounts.
Great source of vitamin C, potassium and fiber.
There is a large amount of natural sugar so dogs who are diabetic should not be fed any of these fruits.
- (no title)masticadoresindia.wordpress.com/
- “PICO DE GALLO”… Summer Tomato RecipesTaste’s Good and It’s Good for Ya This summer brought … Continue reading “PICO DE GALLO”… Summer Tomato Recipes
- “SHAKE DOWN” Around the world Violent Human Trafficking Gangs“SHAKE DOWN” Around the world Violent Human Trafficking Gangs are … Continue reading “SHAKE DOWN” Around the world Violent Human Trafficking Gangs
- #261- Limerick City Street ArtSunday I went to the Christmas market in Arthur’s Quay … Continue reading #261- Limerick City Street Art
- #273- Wild Justice 2022 TrailerI’ve been playing Red Dead Redemption and messing around with … Continue reading #273- Wild Justice 2022 Trailer