Swedish Camping Stove
- EASY TO USE: Improved Canadian Candle (Swedish Fire Torch) grill method that requires an axe to split a log into quarters. Quickly create a flat cooking surface from a quartered log. Follow instructions for optimum results.
- ENABLES HEATING LARGE QUANTITIES OF FOOD AND WATER QUICKLY: The flat, stable cooking surface directs heat into pots or pans, which reduces heating time. Cook for large groups like scout troops, hunting parties, or family gatherings without the need to continuously feed a fire. The MITI-001 is just as effective as a large wood or gas stoves when it comes to heat and efficiency.
- LIGHTWEIGHT and EASY TO PACK: Weighs only 2.5lbs and limits the need to bring additional heavy fuels. The MITI-001 is made from heavy-duty 1/8″ 304L stainless steel, and includes 4 steel stabilizing rods.
- DURABLE and LONG LASTING: made of stainless steel that is corrosion resistant. Heirloom quality and guaranteed to last a lifetime with proper care. Low maintenance. To extend life, it is recommended to wipe down and dry after use. Store in a dry place and keep protected from extreme weather conditions.
- UNIQUE DESIGN, MADE IN CANADA: Expand your bushcraft and survival skills and capabilities with this re-invented design. A great gift for the person who enjoys cooking on a campfire or a staple for your emergency or bug out bag.
Sportes MITI-001 Lightweight Swedish Fire Torch Log Grill Easy To Use and No Fuel Needed