Just bought a new phone…
And you Forgot to buy a protective cover
New phones can be very slippery with out a good cover to protect it.
- 2 Pieces of cardboard
- Duck tape or something similar
- utility knife
- Saran Wrap
- Rubber band
- Take the 2 pieces of cardboard cut to 1/8 bigger of overall phone size.
- Cut out your camera hole on one piece (back) and cut out any other openings on other piece (Front).
- Any other openings needed cut them out.
- Place the phone on both pieces of cardboard and make sure openings are in correct spot.
- Take your saran wrap, place phone face down on Saran Wrap with 1/2 ” border, so you can wrap 1/2″ inch on to the back side of the phone.
- Pick up the phone slowly and roll it over without making wrinkles on the front.
- Roll it one more time.
- Now place your back cardboard on make sure the openings are showing and slowly roll on Saran Wrap twice.
- Be careful and cut out your openings in the Saran Wrap.
- Cut off excess saran wrap from the 2 edges.
- Cut tape a little shorter then the length of the cardboard.
- Place your phone face up and place the front cardboard on .
- Place your tape over the edge evenly on both sides press.
- Your temporary cover is finished.
Categories: Home & Garden