DETOXING THE RIGHT AND SAFE WAY
To get the most out of ionic detox, it is important to take in specific nutrients that will help the body better function to release toxins through urination, defecation and sweating. The goal is to bring the body back to optimal health.
Required for everyone:
- Drink eleven glasses of water (2/3 of a gallon or 2.5 liters) of pure water (preferably pH 9.0 to 10.0) daily. Eat plenty of fresh vegetables, fruits (limit sweet fruits, wash thoroughly) and grains.
- During an ionic detox protocol, it is important to consume enough fiber, both soluble and insoluble. This rejuvenates the colon and accelerates the elimination of toxins from the body. It is very important for boosting immunity. The best sources of fiber are whole foods (fruits, vegetables and grains.) Because it is not always possible to get enough fiber this way, one can take a scoop of fiber supplement 5 minutes before breakfast and dinner with a large glass of water. 100% Natural USDA certified organic fiber supplement that naturally supports cleansing for a healthy digestive environment. It helps entrap toxins such as metals, lead, mercury and other environmental pollutants with the gastrointestinal tract for removal from the body. Natural Fiber resists breakdown and fermentation by intestinal flora and will not re-circulate toxins into the body.
- Most likely, some good minerals will become depleted during each detox session. Therefore, it is important to always take a highly absorbable mineral supplement. For ladies, the replenishment of minerals is a must.
Recommended for everyone:
- To improve the function of the immune system, colon and to increase the absorption of nutrients, take 3 capsules per day of probiotics, preferably 100% Natural plant based broad spectrum formulae, that includes a higher lactobacillus strain.
- Digestive enzymes are energized protein molecules essential for the digestion of food, brain stimulation, cell, tissue & organ repair and generating cellular energy. These enzymes are secreted along the gastrointestinal tract and break down food in the body so that nutrients can be absorbed properly. Digestive enzymes are also present in the food we eat but they are inactivated when cooked. They are “turned off” at a dry-heat temperature of 150°F (65°C) and a wet temperature of 118°F (48°C). If our body relies too much on its own digestive enzymes, the result is more stress placed on our systems and organs. This leaves less time and energy for other jobs such as rebuilding and replacing damaged cells & tissues and keeping the immune system strong. When one eats plenty of raw foods and takes a high quality whole food enzyme supplement such as during meals, this can help avoid depletion of the body’s own enzymes, thereby reducing stress.
- Omega-3 fish oil is an important part of an ionic detox program because it helps the body to balance at a healthy lipid level, helps with cardiovascular health, boosts immunity and has numerous other health benefits. Unless the fish oil is pharmaceutical grade and molecularly distilled, it is likely to contain high levels of hazardous contaminants. We recommend taking Fish Oil with breakfast and dinner (depending on tolerance) during the ionic detox protocol.
Categories: Health & Beauty