I only have dogs so I would love some feed back on the recipe.
Kitty Kat Meow’s
- 1 4-oz can of tuna in water
- 1/4 cup tuna water
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup cornmeal
- 1/2 cup whole wheat or spelt flour
Pre-Heat Oven to 350’F
- Lightly grease pan
- Shred tuna fine, add egg and mix well. Add tuna water and mix well. Add cornmeal and mix till. If balls are not forming, add a small amount of water to get the balls to stick together if not sticking.
- Spoon out ½ Teaspoon roll into a ball, Place pieces on greased baking sheet smash with fork to 1/4-inch thick
- Bake at 350’F oven for 15-20 minutes or until light brown
- Cool to room temperature, place in an air-tight container, and store in the refrigerator or the freezer. They will keep well in the fridge for up to 1 week and in the freezer for up to 3 months. Serve at room temperature.