Why should you cook for your pets?
Feeding your pets a healthy diet is simple and easy.
This is a simple recipe
- 2 lbs. Hamburger
- 2 lbs cooked pasta
- 12 oz bag of Peas
- 5 Carrots chopped small
- 1 Potato peeled cut small
- 3 Celery stocks chopped small
- 2 Tbls Spirulina
- 2 Tbls Coconut Oil (organic cold pressed)
- 1 Teaspoon Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/3 cup Plain Yogurt (no sugar)
Cook the hamburger in a large pan and drain, cook the pasta and drain.Take the large pan of hamburger and add your veggies and water to cover 2 inches above veggies. Boil for 1 hour and add water back up to 2 inches above food. Remove from heat. Add your vinegar, yogurt, spirulina, coconut oil and mix it all up. Add your pasta and let it cool down before you serve it to your dog.
Check out our Source: Why should you cook for your pets?